If what we’re doing speaks to you, there’s no time like now to get involved!
Check out our Current Needs, join us at one of our upcoming Events, and in the meantime…
Sign up for our Mailing List for Eblasts with submission opps and more!
Promote yourself as a Resource and find collaborators.
Contact us if you’re ready to add to our online presence, or help with our creative outreach efforts.
Producers and theaters:
Theatergoers and theater artists :
Throw your weight around, and make it a point to see plays by women on LA-area stages. Better yet, bring some friends with you. There is strength in numbers – especially at the box office.
Find out where to go and see Women at Work Onstage.
The next time you’re in a theater, look for our Logo. If you don’t see it on a program, ask: “Why aren’t you with the FPI?”
- Someone with Facebook smarts to help us add to our page
- Someone who’d like to write about artists and projects for our FPI Files
- Someone savvy with WordPress who’s willing to lend an online design hand
- Someone who can help reach out and organize groups to see plays by women in LA
- Someone who wants to flash a badge and act as an FPI Agent
Tell us if you can help out in of these areas, or if you have another idea and you’re ready to run with it!
photo by Larry Dean HarrisTweet