If you’d like to see works by women with other theater lovers, we’re looking for someone to spearhead this effort. Let us know if that’s you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you heard good things about a female-authored play and want to see it in good company? Show the theater that staging works by women is a good investment – let us help you reach out to a group and and make it an evening.
If you’re associated with an LA-area production by a female playwright and would like to offer an LA FPI Discount to encourage LA FPI attendance, contact email@example.com. We’ll also feature the production on Women at Work Onstage. (Just click here to send the info.)
To initiate an FPI Meet to see the work of a woman playwright in Los Angeles, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Production and Playwright
- Specific Date and Showtime
- Venue Name and Address
- Other Info – including a website for details on the show. (Also tell us if you’d like to arrange to meet before or after the show at a nearby restaurant, bar or coffee house! Any interested parties can contact you directly.)
- How to Purchase or Reserve Tickets – including whether a discount is available. (This could be through a production contact; online at LA Stage Alliance, Goldstar, Plays 411; or via a box office phone number, e-mail or website. You could also choose to make a group reservation yourself if you have a connection to the theater or production. Please tell us whether tickets must be reserved or purchased by RSVP date.)
- Your Contact E-mail (This can be kept private, but let us know if you want it posted – particularly if you’re making the group reservation, or arranging a pre- or post-show meet, etc.)
- RSVP Cut-Off Date
NOTE: We’re here to help get the word out and facilitate groups to see plays by women, but we need you to be the ultimate go-to person for any FPI Meets you initiate – we’re all in this together, working together.