We’d love to post about your shows & projects!
Send us your INSTAGRAM-READY artwork, and we’ll blast and promote to the best of our online abilities.
Please send to email@example.com following the simple guidelines below.
There are two types of images that work well for us:
- great rehearsal stills, and
- flyer artwork
Send us anything you want, but make sure it’s attached as a file (do not drag and drop!) and
- clear, good quality photography (jpegs are best) or video
- easy to read if there’s text
- compelling and really shows what your work is about
- already cropped as you’d like it to appear on Instagram: square, portrait or landscape
In your email, send info for your post – formatted in a way that we can easily cut and paste, please! Be sure to include:
- show name, playwright’s name and a one-sentence description
- location/dates/times/other pertinent details including any hashtags
- any web links or where to get tickets
- your Instagram handle, the handle of your theater company, theater space and/or handles of any of the performers pictured, if you can!
Thanks, congratulations, and we look forward to seeing (& supporting) what you’re up to.
And be sure to keep up with us at lafpi.com!